Hello my little buttons!
I love reading about other peoples holy grail products they can’t live without so I thought I would share mine! This required a lot of thought and consideration. There’re so many products I just love, narrowing it down to 10 was hard. In the end I chose items that if I lost or ran out of if be straight down the high street buying them again! As well as makeup products I added several tools that I feel are just as important as the makeup itself.
1. So simple yet so essential, a spoolie. My brows are fairly sparse from over plucking In my youth but the hairs are so unruly I literally can not do my brows without one! I think this one came in a brush set from eBay but they are very easily available.
2. Elf eyelash curler. Quite self explanatory, it curls your lashes. My lashes are straight and stick right out, without one of these bad boys to help they just look flat and odd. It also really opens up the eyes making you look more awake and ready for the day.
3. Real techniques powder brush. This is my favourite powder brush ever! I literally use it every day. It picks up the perfect amount of product, you can either lightly dust your face or build it up. It helps distribute the product to avoid cake face!
4. Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow. Since buying this I’ve not use any other brow palette which I find amazing lol. There are 4 powders, 2 waxes, a cream highlight and a powder highlight. As well as mini tweezers that actually work, a brow pencil and two little brushes. I love the colour selection I can go light or dark or mix up my own to suit what ever look im going for that day.
5 & 6. Rimmel scandal eyes eyeliner pencil in black and nude. I couldn’t choose just one. The black is super dark, soft and creamy and lasts so well on the waterline. No matter which eyeliners I try I always come back to this because nothing compares! It’s the same with the nude it lasts better than anything else ive tried and really brightens up the eyes. Really want to try the other colours in the range they look fab.
7. Bourjois color boost in proudly naked. This lives in my handbag, it’s the perfect nudie pink which suits nearly any look. It’s a chunky balmy pencil that is easy to apply on the go and feels so comfy on the lips.
8. The Body Shop honey bronzer in light matte. I never thought I could find a bronzer that wasn’t too dark or orange. Until I found this! It blends beautifully on the skin I love dusting it all over or concentrating it on the cheeks as a gentle contour. I also have to mention the packaging, it’s stunning!! Love the honey comb effect as well as the pattern on the powder itself, such a nice touch.
9. Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr nude foundation with spf 20 medium coverage. Available in 8 shades. I’ve found myself reaching for this more and more. I love how it makes my skin look and how light weight it feels on. I tend to use my fingers or a buffing brush to apply, it’s nice and easy to build up, you can defiantly get full coverage with two light layers of the foundation and after using concealer and setting it with powder. You can matte this foundation or glow it up with highlight and bronze. When ever I wear it I always have people telling me how good my skin looks, I just love it!
10. Ok this was a total cheat, but I couldn’t pick just one eyeshadow palette. I’m a total eyeshadow junkie I love every single one and use every single one. So I decided my number 10 is eyeshadow palettes in general! I love having colours already put together for me, only having to grab one item to do a whole look and playing with different colours I otherwise wouldn’t of bought on their own. I think they’re the best invention ever and I don’t think I’ll ever have enough! I’d love to hear some of your top products please do comment below and subscribe if you’ve enjoyed this article and would like to read others like it.