Hello my little buttons!!
Hope your all having a lovely Saturday! Thought I’d share my makeup look for the day, I’ve got lots of new goodies I’m testing out and will be blogging about as soon as I have a firm opinion on them.
Here are the products I’m trying out today, from left to right:
1. Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliner in the shade 020 fashionista (dark metallic blue)
2. Collection Define & Perfect eyebrow powder in the shade blonde 1
3. Maybelline Lash Sensational, lash multiplying Mascara.
4. Collection Prime & Ready mattifying pore minimising primer powered by witch hazel
5. MUA Luxe bronze & Sculpt Contour Kit
I felt like going bright and colourful to match my colourful summer dress. As the Eyeliner I’m testing out is a dark metallic blue I decided to pull out out my trusty Makeup Revolution mermaids vs Unicorns eyeshadow palette. The colours are so vibrant amd pigmented it never let’s me down!
As I’m using a mattifying pore minimising primer I wanted to use a matte foundation. One of my all time favourites is the L’oreal Infallible Matte, as I used it all the time I know how it wear s throughout the day so thought this would be the perfect way to test a new primer.
Here are all the products I used for my look today.
I’d love to hear in the comments below what products your really into right now!