Hello my little buttons!
I have seen a few bloggers recently posting more about their personal lives and I thought as my blog is getting more traffic now you might like to know a bit more about me. If not then there’s lots of other blogs on my that you can read lol so here we go:
1. I am 28 years old (29 in July boooo)
2. My other half is called dave and we’ve been together for nearly 10 years, which is pretty impressive and if you met him you would agree too haha he really does means the world to me.
3. We have two beautiful children, Ellie who is 8 and Stanley who is 3, they are everything.
4. We have a pure white cat called Kitty who has one blue eye and one green eye. Ellie named her Kitty as she looks like Hello kitty. What can I say it’s true.
5. I am a gelish nail technician who works from home, I love what I do and it’s great being my own boss as I get a lot of time with my little monsters.
6. I have a seat leon cupra and love driving around pretending to be a rude girl….with the kids in the back.
7. I have a weird fetish for planners/diaries and spend a strange amount of time researching which one to buy next.
8. I’m obsessed with YouTube.
9. I feel like I’m constantly washing and drying clothes #housewifeproblems
10. I love writing and blogging, it has become a wonderful part of my already busy life.
11. I love makeup, buying it, touching it, looking at it, wearing it…you get the gist.
12. I love anything with zombies.
13. I watch movies more than TV programmes.
14. I drink far too much coffee.
15. My favourite shop is hobby craft (sad I know!) I genuinely get super excited about going and can spend hours just walking round.
16. I’m an “all or nothing” kind of person which can be a good and bad thing.
17. My memory can be horrendous I drive everyone around me crazy.
18. I’m training in individual eyelash extentions soon which I’m really excited about.
19. I sing all day long, not very well but it’s still classed as singing.
20. I love surprising people in what I can achieve if I put my mind to it.
I hope you enjoyed this random little blog, if you have any questions I’d love to hear in the comments below!